Kingston Regional Health - Surrounding You with Care
Kingston Regional Health Care System is a locally governed health care network whose purpose is to develop and integrate affiliated health care organizations and services across the continuum of patient care, and thereby serve the present and future health care needs of all people in our region...
The Vision of the Kingston Regional Health Care System is to be recognized as the health care system of choice for the residents and care providers in our region.
The Kingston Regional Health Care System will achieve their Mission and Vision by:
- Working proactively with our affiliates, other providers, government and community members to adapt to the evolving health care environment identifying and addressing opportunities in health care service availability within the community.
- Identifying business opportunities and implementing sound business plans in order to create diversified revenue streams that meet established financial targets and that contribute to the overall fiscal health of the System.
- Establishing and/or partnering with both for-profit and not-for-profit organizations that provide traditional and alternative health care services outside the scope of hospital services.
- Effectively managing the finite resources available to the System by integrating the management, clinical, information, financial, and marketing aspects of our affiliated organizations.
- Promoting a positive image of the System and our affiliated.